Work Experience forms part of most schools Work Related Learning programmes but it can only be successful with the valuable support of local employers.
EBSI’s role is to co-ordinate the Work Experience programme through liaising with employers and schools to ensure that the process runs efficiently for all partners.
As a business employer Work Experience has several benefits including:
- A better prepared workforce
- Recruitment opportunities
- Ensuring the curriculum is up to date and that schools are aware of business needs
- Positive PR/Heightened Community Profile
- The “feel good” factor from supporting local schools
- Staff Motivation/Development
For more information on preparing for hosting a Work Experience placement please see our ‘Work Experience Employers Guide’.
Please let us know what you think about EBSI work experience programs by filling This form.
If you would like to support the Work Experience programme or find out more please contact us
Work Experience for Graduates
Are you looking for a graduate qualified in your line of work to help your business over the holiday periods and possibly beyond?
Then let us know and we will put you in touch with suitable graduates.
Please contact us for more information.