EBSI Highlights 2018/2019
EBSI has experienced another very busy year having placed Year 10, 11 and 12 students, from mainstream schools, independent schools and Pupil Referral Units on block placements and also extended work experience. We have visited over 500 employers this year to ensure that these placements are safe and that the experiences for both the students and employers are worthwhile. On top of that we have also helped prepare students for the world of work through our Independent Careers, Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Service (CEIAG) and our work related learning events such as Mock Interviews, Career Taster Days, Enterprise Days and Skills for Work Workshops.
EBSI (UK) Ltd attend the Queens Garden Party at Buckingham Palace on 21/05/19. Jamela had been recognised for all her work towards the local community and the work of EBSI (UK) Ltd.
- EBSI has been providing an Independent Careers, Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Service (CEIAG) for over 5 years now to schools all over West London and were Matrix re-accredited in 2019.
- Year 10/11/12 block work experience remains very popular in West London and EBSI’s work experience programme received great feedback from employers, students and the schools.
- Over 100 Employers attended power breakfasts, mock interview events, career taster day events, enterprise events and careers fairs in schools.
- Students from SEN schools, mainstream schools and pupil referral units all attended work experience on employers premises for 1 week, 2 weeks or for an extended period of time.
- EBSI worked with 2TR Football and advertised their programme to local schools in both Ealing and Hillingdon, this programme was very successful in total 15 students took part in the programme and 6 students have already started work with 2TR and continued working throughout the summer holidays on their holiday activities.
- Over 200 new employers were visited in 2018/2019 and helped with the delivery of EBSI’s Work Experience programmes, Work related learning and CEIAG programmes.