Special Education Needs (SEN)
EBSI offers a range of programmes that have been designed in partnership with SEN Education Institutions to meet the needs of SEN learners within special educational learning environments.
Each programme is focused, or can be customised to provide both pre-16 and post-16 learners with:
- Opportunities to experience work related and enterprise skills as well as preparation for the world of work.
- Access to Business and Career organisations.
- Work experience placements specifically designed to meet the requirements of SEN learners.
- Innovative approaches to preparation for work, delivered either within the education institution, training provider or work place.
Special Education Needs (SEN) programmes
- Work Experience Programmes
- Work Taster Programmes
Teacher Professional Development Programmes (PDP)