Our Apprenticeship programmes have been designed for the delivery of a full Apprenticeship Brokerage package. The selection of the full brokerage package or individual programme will be dependent on the requirements of companies. The full Apprenticeship Brokerage package includes programme 1, 2, and 3, or companies may select individual EBSI service programmes or designed specific sector programmes:-
This programme is facilitated by EBSI, and involves the marketing and publicising of the company’s Apprenticeship programme to potential candidates, schools and training providers.
- Visits to Education Institutions
- Advertising at institutions and on the EBSI website
- Careers Taster Day workshops
- A selection process of suitable candidates for work experience placements with the employer
Working closely with the employer, EBSI undertake the process for selection and recruitment of Apprentice candidates.
- A selection and recruitment process based on the businesses criteria
- Marketing and publishing apprenticeship programme/s
- Initial interviews with the potential applicants and completion of an aptitude assessment (EBSI and/or company designed process)
- Short-listing candidates interviewed with the employer
- Assisting the employer to follow through the recruitment process with the successful candidate/s
- Brokerage with relevant education provider. If the external qualification process is not undertaken by company
- Delivering a team building day for new recruits
The full programme involves EBSI recruitment, selection and training. Training is delivered on and off-the-job. Off-the-job at the employer’s training premises to complete courses covering the technical certificate and the key skills. Training for the NVQ/Diploma will be planned with the employer and delivered on-the-job.
Apprenticeships are aimed at candidates in an operational role and feature an NVQ/Diploma and Technical Certificate at Level 2 (broadly equivalent to 5 GCSE passes at grades A*-C). Advanced Apprenticeships require greater levels of responsibility at work. The NVQ and Certificate within the Advanced Apprenticeship are at level 3 and the Key Skills are at Level 2.
For more information please contact us