Our Mission is to:
Be the global leader in education and business brokerage delivering quality products and services to enable all clients in education and businesses to increase their opportunities and effectiveness in the global market;
Our objectives are to:
- Provide national and international businesses with the most cost effective route to recruit talented young people and adults to operate within their businesses ensuring stability and growth for their business in the medium and long term;
- Provide educational institutions with the forums to introduce its students to national and international businesses from diverse industries and professions with a view to these students establishing employment within these industries;
- Provide young people and adults with the opportunity to realise their ambitions in the workplace by giving them the opportunity to display their talents and skills to businesses from diverse industries and professions both nationally and internationally with a view to gaining employment in such businesses;
- Develop innovative education/business programmes that will enable young people to demonstrate their skill set to satisfy the needs of Businesses and for them to realise their potential;
- Be recognised, nationally and internationally, as the principle quality provider of educational brokerage services to both Education and Business in the UK and International markets;
- Develop best practice in innovation and education brokerage services by building on our accredited services using IT related packages;
The way we work
EBSI experienced advisors provide an individual planning service to develop new ideas and bespoke programmes and activities that will enrich learners’ education in the world of work, as well as offering valuable experiences and beneficial partnerships to businesses and their employees.
For Work Experience:
The placement of a pupil with a business so that such pupil undertakes a job or a range of tasks and/or duties in the same manner as an employee in such business but with an emphasis on the learning aspect of the experience and the development needs of such pupil.
For Work Related Learning:
Planned activity that uses the context of employment to develop knowledge, skills and understanding appropriate to employment.
For IAG Provision:
EBSI supports and delivers independent advice and guidance which will enable students to make best of their talents and achieve their ambitions. This quality service is developed by EBSI’s partnership with employers, training and education providers to enable the students to choose the right pathways for them. EBSI believes that IAG should focus on unlocking a young person’s potential, and enable them to recognize the range of information channels, including informal advice from peers and social networking sites, as well as universities, colleges, employers and training providers – all of which can enable them to make informed decision. Young people want practical, hands-on experience of their option and EBSI are best placed to offer this through our work experience and work related programmes.