EBSI’s Education and Business Services for Schools have been developed in partnerships with Schools, Colleges, Businesses and Employers, to provide a range of high quality Work-Related/ Work Experience learning activities for learners and staff in Schools (Secondary, Sixth form, Academies and SEN)
EBSI has developed Education and Business focused programmes with support and activities that provide both educational and Work Related learning outcomes for all key stakeholders.
The range of EBSI programmes are designed to raise learners’ and teachers’ awareness of the world of work and enable them to develop the skills and attitudes necessary in today’s global economy.
Our range of programmes and services provide:
- Links to relevant curriculum and industry sectors to meet the needs of the learners
- Access to our extensive range of businesses and other organisations
- A wide range of quality work related learning and work experience activities and services for learners and institutions
- Elements of high quality Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- Professional Development Placements in industry settings for school staff
- High quality advice and guidance from employers and businesses and other related organisations
- Work Related and Work Experience support
- Support with volunteers for numeracy, literacy, modern foreign languages programmes
EBSI(UK) will develop and deliver a range of bespoke work related learning programmes to suit secondary education and business needs including:
Work Related and Enterprise programmes
- Introduction to Enterprise
- Enterprise Challenge
Career Preparation Programmes
- Advance preparation workshop
- Careers, Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
- Pre-16 Work Experience
- Extended Work Experience
- Work Experience Briefing & Debrief Programmes
- Skills for Work
- Career Taster Day
- Mock Interviews
- Safeguarding within Education Institutions
- Health & Safety Checks and Placement Assessments
Support for NEET programmes
Teacher Professional Development Programmes (PDP)
Careers taster day – EBSI delivered yet another Career taster day at Ellen Wilkinson high school for girls. The annual event had over 210 year 10 girls take part, and attend 3 workshops each. Employers ranged from ACAVA – British Red cross, Headmasters, Heathrow, Medcliffe, as well as STEM, University of West London and Uxbridge college. – Read the article here.
For further information please contact us.